By booking with Yard Card Wishes, you accept the following agreement:
Rental & Reservation Agreement
- Your payment secures your date, if you forget to pay – there won’t be a Yard Card Wish in your yard when you thought there would be. Take all the photos you want of the Yard Card Wish and feel free to post them all over social media – but don’t pull them up or rearrange them.
- Our Yard Card Wish WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it.
- If you order a display for someone else’s yard, make sure they follow the same rules, we don’t want any unhappy folks.
- Please double check the address field – the move fee starts at $20 if the address is incorrect and we have to move the sign.
- Have your lawn service come before we put out our Yard Card Wish – weed eaters do about the same thing to our Yard Card Wishes as they do to your weeds.
- You agree to indemnify Yard Card Wishes and all its representatives for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during your rental of the display. We also indemnify you if we gouge ourselves while we are setting up the display.
- If the weather turns bad and causes us to call off your installation, we will contact you as soon as possible and either attempt to reschedule or refund your money. The potential for high winds can can also mean we have to reschedule your Yard Card Wish.
- No refunds if you give us the wrong address!
- Also no refunds if you order a sign for someone else’s yard, and they call us to come get it.
- Have a gate code or security patrol in your neighborhood? Make sure to give us the gate code and notify security that we are coming because there are no refunds if we can’t make it in to set up your Yard Card Wish.